Raymond V. Harron, D.O., received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in 1990. He completed his internship at Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn, NY and Bi-County Community Hospital in Warren, MI. Dr. Harron completed his fellowship in neurosurgery and spine surgery at Alleghany General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA and the University of Arizona.
Dr. Harron is board-certified by the American Board of Osteopathic Surgery, Neurosurgical Division. He is a diplomat of the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners. His memberships include the American Osteopathic Association, the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons and the Virginia Society of Osteopathic Medicine.
Philosophy of Care
Providing quality patient care in a timely manner.
Specialties and Services
- Forteo Therapy
- Metastatic Disease
- Deep Brain Stimulation: Implantation, Battery Change
Peripheral Nerve Surgeries
- Ulnar Nerve Entrapment/Decompression
- Carpel Tunnel Entrapment/Decompression
Spinal Device Surgeries
- Spinal Cord Stimulator: Implantation, Battery/Generator Replacement, Removal
- Intrathecal Pain Pump: Implantation, Battery/Generator Replacement, Removal
Download Patient Packet
Jefferson Surgical Clinic
1924 Braeburn Circle
Salem, VA 24153
Phone: (540) 283-6000
Fax: (540) 283-1529