Women have special healthcare needs. The Jefferson Surgical women’s health gynecologists and specialists will attend to these needs in a sensitive, caring manner. We know that you are unique and special, and we provide you with a wide variety of care options to address your individual needs.
Our Women’s Health Specialists
The Jefferson Surgical Clinic’s women’s health specialists offer gynecologic and specialized women’s health care to our patients. When you come to us for your feminine issues, you’ll have a full range of routine care, as well as procedural and technological assistance available to you.
Dr. William Pasley is a gynecological surgeon who has performed hundreds of surgeries and is one of the most experienced surgeons in the region. His wife, Dr. Faith Pasley, is a family practice physician with years of experience working with women and families in the community.
The relationship you form with your gynecologist is a sensitive one and your comfort is a priority. Dr. William Pasley is a full-time gynecologist, not an obstetrician, so he’ll never be called away from an appointment with you to deliver a baby. The waiting room is calm and quiet, and the hours are very predictable. He and his wife, Dr. Faith Pasley, are focused on you and your immediate needs.
The Jefferson Surgical Clinic’s women’s health specialists provide services, including:
- Annual exams and preventative health care
- Temporary and permanent birth control methods
- Family planning and preconception counseling
- Abnormal pap smear evaluation and treatment, including Colposcopy, Cryosurgery, LEEP procedure, and Laser Surgery
- Menopause care, including natural hormone options
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal bleeding, infertility, menstrual irregularity, Osteoporosis, pelvic pain and tumors, prolapse, sexually transmitted infections
- Major and minor gynecologic surgery, including hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, vaginal surgery, and robotic surgery
- Alternatives to surgery, including medical therapy, Pessary, and IUDs
- Onsite ultrasound and bone density studies
To schedule an office visit and learn about our comprehensive women’s health services, call (540) 283-6000.