Jefferson Surgical Clinic serves a local population of more than 250,000, with regular referrals from a 100-mile radius. We have a remarkably strong medical community, working with both HCA Lewis-Gale and Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospitals.
- Both Forbes and Money Magazine rank the Roanoke region as one of America’s best places to live and do business. This dynamic area offers exceptional quality-of-life (including reasonably priced homes, excellent public and private schools, low crime rate and a stable economy) in a gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountain setting.
- Proximity to Smith Mountain Lake, cited as one of the Eastern Seaboard’s most beautiful freshwater recreational areas with world-class fishing, boating, sailing and water sports.
- Ample cultural attractions (including the new Taubman Museum of Art, live theater, opera festivals and sports competitions).
- A temperate four-season climate.
- Convenient travel options through both Roanoke and Lynchburg regional airports, as well as Greensboro and Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Proximity to Northern Virginia and Washington, DC.
Please visit some of the links below to learn more about the Roanoke Valley